Too curious about the inner workings of video games for my own good, I bashed Mario against all the walls I could on my N64. In high school I tried my hand at programming and decided to go to school to make games. Having survived that gauntlet, I am ready for many more in making video games. I was fighting the guantlet at Six Foot LLC, and now ready for the next challenge!
Here is my Resume!
- Unreal Engine 4
- CSS & HTML
- Git, SVN
- Autodesk Maya
Here’s Some stuff I have done…
- 4/2016 - Present: Junior Game Programmer, Six Foot, LLC
- 7/2015 - 4/2016: Quality Assurance Tester, Six Foot, LLC
- 8/2014 - 7/15: Game Historian & Researcher, Jewish Play Project
- 10/2014 - 3/15: Shader Programmer & QA, First Forever Studios
- 5/2014 - 8/2014: Junior Unity Programmer, Darkwind Media
- 11/2013 – 5/2014: Remote Research Analyst, Broe Group
- 5/2012 – 8/2012: Lead Designer & Team Lead, RIT & Red Hat Research & Game Design
- 9/2011 – 11/2012: Vice President & Programming Director, RIT Residence Hall Association